Travel Permits

All adult and juvenile offenders are required to obtain a travel permit for ANY overnight travel out of the state of Minnesota. Method of travel and address is required. It may take a few days to obtain the travel permit, please plan accordingly.

All sex offenders are required to have a travel permit every time they leave the state of Minnesota regardless of the duration.

If you need a travel permit please contact your agent.

Probation Staff Directory